Welcome!! College Grads with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or (2) year degree in Electronics, we have opportunities for you!
The sky’s the limit for promotional opportunities with our client!
Our client has multiple Electronic Test Technician job openings available immediately!
Pay up to $20.00 per hour. Temp-Hire!
• Perform system test, calibration and repair of induction heating systems.
• Responsible for testing production assemblies and units to ensure proper operation of equipment per established test criteria/procedures and record data.
• In-house testing of equipment covering current product lines and legacy equipment including the applications set-up & testing
• Classroom and hands on equipment training for customers
• Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and familiarity and use of test equipment is necessary.
• The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with all associates within the Enterprise
• Completion of test reports and discrepancy reports.
Aptitudes and Skills Required:
• Must be able to read and understand schematic wiring diagrams, test procedures, water flow diagrams and-lay out & installation drawings, and be able to check mechanical work to blueprint (CAD drawings)
• Ability to troubleshoot to the component level a plus
• Good organizational skills required. Paperwork must be complete, prompt, and accurate
• Proficient & working knowledge of Microsoft 365
• Testing of new equipment systems and repair of customer equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot to the component level
• Previous experience in RF Solid State Technology desirable, but not required
• Some Knowledge of high power and Radio Frequency circuitry preferred
Electronic background experience in:
• Proficient use of DMM, oscilloscope, power logger, hi-pot tester and other test equipment
• Temperature monitoring equipment including temperature controllers and pyrometers desirable
• Analog, digital and microprocessor circuits
• Power devices and related circuits
• Motors and general AC wiring
• PLC operation (desirable, not required)
• PCB Soldering to IPC-610 (desirable)
Mechanical background experience in:
• Mechanical fixturing
• Temperature, pressure, and water flow circuits and monitoring equipment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org