Quality Recruiting has a Temp-Hire opportunity for a Stockroom Clerk.
Day hours. Pay up to $14.00 per hour.
Convenient location. Busline accessible.
The primary duties are as follows:
Perform daily stockroom duties to include; inventory accuracy as measured by cycle count accuracy, safe and proper handling of material and equipment, receipt of incoming material, pull and issue kits to support assembly schedule, fill requisitions on a timely basis as defined by department policy and cooperate and work with other departments as a service organization, while achieving and maintaining or exceeding internal levels of performance.
• Perform cycle counts as per department policy
• Provide material to your customer in a usable form, insuring it is packaged properly and delivered in a form that supports their operation
• Receipt of purchased and manufactured material using the system.
• Review system for shortages
• Issue material to respective shortage in system
• Complete shortage identifier and move material to proper location for pick-up
• Pulling kits to satisfy assembly requirements
• Update system to bulk-issue material
• Verify shortages prior to release of kit
• Process all paperwork consistent with department policy
• Work with assembly to insure stocking/assembly requirements are met (Pulling and issuing kits in assembly order sequence)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of six months stockroom and inventory experience.
• Some experience with computer generated paperwork
• Ability to lift 40 lbs. On a consistent basis
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org