Quality Recruiting has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager on day shift with the following duties reporting to the CEO of this rapidly expanding, locally owned company!
The primary duties include the following:
• Responsible for overall manufacturing performance.
• Creating and maintaining production schedule.
• Responsible for developing and implementing annual operating plans, and key programs designed to drive cost, efficiency, safety, and quality within the organization
• Oversee a staff of (50) non exempt employees including hiring, counseling and writing performance reviews.
• Lead and facilitate continuous improvement activity using Lean Manufacturing methodologies
• Work in a team with direct interaction with clients, Engineering, Purchasing and Sales.
• Write, revise and approve written procedures (i.e., SOP, WI, Forms)
• Ensures compliance with local and federal environmental and safety regulations
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Ability to work under pressure to set and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems
• 10+ years’ experience implementing in Lean manufacturing
• BS degree in operations management and 5-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Excellent computer skills (i.e., MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project, Visio, and ERP systems)
Salary: $75,000-80,000 yearly, with potential bonus.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org