Quality Recruiting has an immediate, Temp-Hire, opportunity for a Production Coordinator in the Optics Industry!
Pay up to $22.50 per hour, day shift depending on experience.
• Maintain workflow in Optical manufacturing facility
• Manage day-to-day production staff
• Create work instructions for manufacturing processes.
• Coordinate/assign production schedule.
• Work closely with customer service for customer orders and deliveries
• Receive customer materials/review purchase orders
• Work with Engineering/Sales on new product setup
• Design and improve production and testing processes, tooling and fixturing.
• Assist/maintain production material inventory
• Assist inspection/packaging of optical components as required
• Maintain production record archive system
• Direct training of new production employee(s)
- Demonstrated history of competent supervisory skills
Ability to use measuring tools.
Knowledge of basic blueprint reading.
Basic Microsoft Office skills.
Familiarity with CAD/CAM systems preferred.
- 3-5 years of Manufacturing experience as a Team Leader or A.S. degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Optics or Mechanical Manufacturing.