Quality Recruiting has an immediate Temp-Hire opportunity for an Optics Machine Technician.
Our client is centrally located on a convenient busline.
Day shift. Pay $14.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the preparation and operation of thin film deposition chambers for optical coatings.
• Prepares and regularly maintains optical coating vacuum chambers, load substrates (optical components)
• Prepares optics for coating that includes substrate cleaning prior to loading
• Performs optical coating process and unloads optics for packaging
• Performs optical coating measurements using spectrophotometers
• Provides other general support to the overall coating production activities
• Cleans optical substrates for coating
• Be able to lift 25 pounds frequently.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org