Quality Recruiting has an immediate opportunity for a Jr. Manufacturing Engineer with experience in Electronics.
This position reports to the Quality Manager on day shift at a central location.
The essential responsibilities are as follows:
• Ability to define and document assembly build process/processes.
• Maintains a working knowledge of industry quality assurance codes and standards.
• Perform quality and process engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
• Applies statistical process control methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
• Establishes procedures that will properly detail the assembly and inspection of components.
• Reviews and evaluates all variances on component parts that do not meet prescribed tolerances and obtains deviation approval when required.
• Conducts and/or supervises studies to determine cause, effect and corrective measures to remedy deviations from established Quality Standards-Problem Solving/Corrective Action.
• Reviews data obtained during quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company and/or customer requirements.
• Confers with engineering and manufacturing personnel and in conjunction with them to resolve problems of product design, specifications, materials, and tooling and production operations.
• Review ECN’s to ensure accurate and complete, perform validations as needed.
• Perform machine Calibrations and validations as needed to maintain equipment accuracy and repeatability as defined by manufacture standard.
• Assist Purchasing, Document control, Quality, Production and Management with issues, equipment and product development.
• Assist with Quality System data management and Control.
• Support Continuous Improvement initiatives (e.g., 5S, continuous flow, Kanban, visual controls)
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS in Engineering or (2) year technical degree or 5+ years’ experience in electronics manufacturing.
• Familiar with FMEA, PPAP, Lean, and GMP will be a plus.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manor with Customers and Suppliers on a daily basis
• Extensive component identification skills
Pay range up to: $26.00 per hour.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in a Word document to:email@example.com