Quality Recruiting has an immediate Direct Hire opportunity for a hands on IT Manager who will work directly with the Executive Team and IT Staff to accomplish the following:
• Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects including upgrading infrastructure from server to cloud base for multiple locations.
• Assist with upgrading information security
• Managing Level 1 help desk technician and Network Engineer.
• Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure
• Performing risk assessment.
• Review estimates from vendors for technical equipment and supplies.
• Prepare proposals for approval of IT projects to Executive Team.
• Manage multiple IT vendors
Skills & Experience
• 5-8 years’ experience in networking, virtualization, windows environment.
• Experience working with network, switch and firewalls.
• Familiarity with Cisco Systems and VMWare technology.
• 5 years management background
• Ability to oversee multiple company locations
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to effectively interface with all users including Owners and Sr. Management
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:email@example.com