Quality Recruiting has an immediate Temp-Hire opportunity for an Inventory Specialist with pay of up to $15.00 per hour!
The job duties are as follows:
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains accurate inventory assets and flow of materials into job kits. Manages the receipt, inventory, distribution, and shipment of materials and customer products.
· Populate kits with all required items from Job BOM’s and flush into kits from inventory and after parts are received.
· Maintain accurate inventory counts and control of all assets in inventory.
· Return of excess material from Job kits from production. Maintain accurate computerized trail of material from jobs back into inventory.
· Maintain stock room in neat orderly fashion with inventory clearly marked and locations identified.
· Maintain log of material signed out by various personnel for jobs and assigned material to those jobs.
· Control of packing slips of material received and disposition to correct departments.
· Receive, count and verify all incoming parcels, freight, etc. in computerized system
· Maintain required documentation for all deliveries received in computerized system
· Prepare and package outgoing material for safe and secure transit.
· Ensure all time guidelines are met for deliveries and retain all required documentation for deliveries.
· Process daily shipping and courier requests utilizing UPS Worldwide, Fed-Ex, and various other couriers.
· Participate in cross training and assist in various other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or GED and two years experience in similar position or Associate’s Degree (A.S.) from two-year college
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications Outlook, Word and Excel.