Quality Recruiting has immediate Direct Hire opportunities for HVAC Technician trainees!
Pay range up to $50,000 yearly!
Paid on the job training.
Our client is planning on developing a training program to develop HVAC controls service engineers. This position includes DDC system design, programming, estimating, service and installation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Program and validate complex DDC systems.
- Respond to controls service calls as required/dispatched (travel throughout WNY required).
- Diagnose and repair electronic control system malfunction’s requiring knowledge of a variety of
Electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications.
- Provide required support in estimating service work and coordination of projects.
- Communicate with the client and our staff to assure customer satisfaction
- Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints
- Plan ahead on projects to ensure the highest level of productivity on the job
- Company van, gas card, required tools, and cell phone, provided for this position.
Experience in hands-on troubleshooting and mechanical/electrical aptitude a plus.
Electrical and/or plumbing experience a plus
Need to be able to complete a DMV and background check and drug screen.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to:firstname.lastname@example.org