Our client a leader in the Optics Industry has an immediate Temp-hire opportunity for a Group Leader!
The primary duties for this position will be to manage and motivate team members on a daily basis. The Group Leader is the contact point for all team members.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Set clear team goals
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Motivate team members
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
• Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking
• Suggest and organize team building activities
• Operate machines and equipment as needed
• Demonstrated communication and listening skills and ability
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead by example and also involve others in the decision-making process (team player)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible by adjusting priorities
• Act as a "change agent"
• Ability to innovate
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Associates Degree in a technical discipline or 1-3 years' experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferred.
Day shift. Pay up to: $20.00 per hour.