Quality Recruiting has an immediate Executive Administrative opportunity - Direct Hire with one of our not-for profit clients.
Pay up to $25.00 per hour!
Central location, bus line accessible.
The major responsibilities will be to support the Advancement Director and Executive Leadership Team as follows:
• Assisting the Advancement Director with the development and delivery of campaigns to support fundraising activities which may include contacting potential donors for gift giving.
• Supporting the Advancement Director with the management of relationships with trusts, foundations, major donors and sponsors.
• Assisting with the planning and management of special events that support the agency’s mission.
• Identifying, coordinating, and preparing submissions for grants and other fundraising prospects.
• Assisting with the development of and adherence to fundraising policies and processes.
• Assisting with the development and management of fundraising budgets.
• Managing donor database including generating reports.
• Planning and organizing events including business meetings, board meetings, business luncheons, company events, or special projects.
• Managing the senior leadership’s calendar and acting as liaison for the Leadership Team.
• Managing the contact list for board members, key partners, and community stakeholders.
• Developing PowerPoint presentations, generating Word documents and Excel spreadsheets.
• Some college coursework and a minimum of two years’ experience supporting an executive within a nonprofit organization.
• Must understand the fundraising process and the fundamentals of donor relations including outreach to potential donors
• Proficiency in MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to: