Our client has an opportunity for an Electronics Technician, temp-hire with an International Manufacturing company at a convenient, central location.
The primary duties are as follows:
1. Provide complex system-level trouble-shooting and corrective action support to manufacturing operations
2. Perform visual and checkout of electrical parts and assemblies (PCB’s, Cables, Motors, Power Supplies, PC-based controllers, electrical enclosures, etc.) per test specifications and established standards.
3. Troubleshoot and repair defective assemblies encountered during testing.
4. Perform incoming inspection of electrical parts purchased from outside vendors.
5. Complete configuration of assemblies to meet requirements of specific job orders.
6. Design, construct, document and maintain test fixtures.
7. Write clear/concise work-instructions for test and/or assembly of electrical parts and assemblies.
8. Manage technical communications to and from suppliers in clear, concise, professional form.
A 2-4 year Electronics degree or equivalent military training is required.
• Must have the experience to trouble-shoot complex machines comprised of electro-mechanical software subsystems down to the component level.
• Must have experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Must have experience in assembly and test in some or all of the following areas, (analog and digital circuits, analog and digital cameras, PCB’s, Power Supplies, Electrical Enclosures, PCbased controllers, Motors, Cables).
• Must have the communication skills necessary to convey complex concepts in simple terms via email to suppliers where English is not the primary language.
• Must be able to read and interpret schematics and understand the functions of each element.
Pay up to $21.00/hr. Depending on experience and education.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org