Quality Recruiting has multiple openings for Machine Builders with our client a local Manufacturing company that has a global reach. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that likes to promote from within, apply today!
Pay $14.00-16.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Primary duties include:
• Responsible for assembly of small or medium sized components/parts.
• Fitting and/or adjustment of interrelated parts and/or assembly.
• Adjustment and repair of sub-assemblies and major assemblies.
• May involve mechanical, optical, and electrical/electronic operations.
• Responsible for inspection of own work and work of others.
• Utilize process detail, prints, bills of material, and cut lists to produce quality product.
• Requires use of wide range of hand and power tools, electrical or mechanical fixtures, standard measuring devices such as rulers and tape measures, drills, jigs, fixtures, and light materials.
• Ability to correct documentation when needed.
• Coordinate with engineering and purchasing when necessary.
• Incoming and Outgoing Inspections
• 1+ years of mechanical and electronic components and product assembly. Machine building experience a plus!
• Using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble machines.
• Ability to read schematic and blue prints.
• Ability to sit and stand 8-9 hours per day.
• Basic math and communication skills required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour