Quality Recruiting has a Direct Hire opportunity for a CNC PROGRAMMER on A shift!
Pay $20.00-30.00 per hour!
5 years of experience minimum. Associates Degree in Industrial Technologies preferred. Experience with Mazatrol and Fanuc a plus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Use CAD skills to create work holding and fixturing layouts, program CNC machine tools using Solid Works, Master Cam Programming software, and create geometry as needed.
• Generate programs for milling centers, turning centers and multi-tasking CNC equipment.
• Update and manage CNC programs and manufacturing processes to consistently produce a precision product.
• Create manufacturing tool list for CNC programs
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be proficient with Solid Works, AP-100 programming software and Master Cam.
• Must be proficient in Cutting Speeds and Feeds.
• Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
• Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
• Ability to use precision measuring tools and equipment, read drawings and blueprints, and be familiar with common machine tool.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document: firstname.lastname@example.org