Quality Recruiting has a Direct Hire opportunity for a CNC MACHINIST!
Pay $14.00 – 16.00 per hour.
Our client has multiple CNC Machinist positions available!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets up machine and observes machine operation to verify accuracy of machine settings and to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, using precision measuring instruments including micrometers and calipers. Experience working with Mazak and Haas CNC machines is preferred.
• Sets up and controls operation of computerized deburring and tooling machine to perform series of machining operations, such as drilling, chamfering, and deburring.
• Inspects "first part", and inspects work pieces throughout the production run for out-of-tolerance machining.
• Provide aid and guidance to machine operators with less experience or skill.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives
• Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible
• Five years’ experience including operational knowledge and skills of specific CNC mills and lathes to be operated with the ability to calculate and set machine controls either manually or by entering commands
• Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
• Ability to keep record of time spent and material used
• Ability to use precision measuring tools and equipment, read drawings and blueprints, and be familiar with common machine and measuring tools, including micrometers and calipers
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to: email@example.com