Our client a Banking Firm located southeast of Rochester has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Senior Teller!
Pay up to $23.00 per hour depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Supervise the activities of the teller area by assigning work, answering questions, solving problems, helping process complex transactions, handling sensitive member relations issues, explaining procedures to members. Conducts teller team meetings monthly.
2. Lead by example in the area of sales and service and coach the teller team to meet monthly referral goals. Demonstrate a strong understanding products and services, share ideas with the team how to refer, and lead by example with identifying needs.
3. Participate in the screen interview process for potential teller candidates. Under supervision of the Branch Manager is responsible for selection, training, and development of branch teller staff.
4. Ensure that staff is cross-trained in all phases of their particular job(s) to ensure high quality service to members.
5. Evaluate the job performance of tellers, prepare performance evaluations, and act as coach to ensure quality performance. Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, conduct staff performance reviews.
6. Coach staff to increase participation in the teller recognition program and prepare monthly teller recognition program paperwork.
7. Under supervision of the Branch Manager, is responsible for branch cash levels, which includes ordering branch cash, following assigned cash levels (change fund), verifying cash received, filling teller cash orders, maintaining full vault security, and balancing vault cash nightly
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Minimum of (1) year Teller Supervisory experience required.
Minimum of (3) years of customer service work experience required.
Sales experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: email@example.com