Quality Recruiting has Quality Inspector opportunities on day shift available immediately with our client a leader in the Machining Industry!
Pay: $15.00-19.00 per hour depending on experience.
The primary duties for the Quality Inspector are as follows:
• Perform 1st piece, in process and final inspections on CNC turned, CNC milled, rubber molded and assembly components. Inspect incoming material, verify certification.
• Work closely with Quality and Manufacturing Engineering to determine most efficient and reliable measurement method.
• Must be proficient in the use of all types of measuring equipment, such as micrometers, calipers, height gages, optical comparators.
• 3 to 5 years quality inspection experience in similar environment.
• Ability to read prints including GD&T.
• Proficient in the use of various types of inspection equipment.
• Familiar with various tools/methods used in overall corrective action process.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to:email@example.com