Quality Recruiting has immediate TEMP-HIRE opportunities for Mechanical Assemblers with our client a manufacturer of microscopes for the medical industry!
Pay $15.00 – 18.00 per hour!!
The primary duties of the Mechanical Assembler include assembling sub-assemblies and equipment, following technical diagrams and other written and verbal specifications and work instructions.
Essential Technical skills:
• Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical, optical, and electrical/electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies, utilizing hand tools, assembly fixtures, test equipment and meters, and computerized fixtures.
• Inspects incoming parts to specification documents, cleans and prepares parts for assembly.
• Tests for defective material and watches for questionable conditions, which are reported to assembly supervision.
• Maintains the work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, using techniques such as 5-S, and adheres to all prescribed safety guidelines and regulations.
• Records test and assembly specification results in both paper and computerized record retention system. Required to read and understand mechanical or electrical blueprints/diagrams is required.
Required Education and Experience for Mechanical Assembly position:
• Two to Five years of related assembly experience in a serial manufacturing environment.
• Previous work experience with microscopes and/or X ray equipment.
• Possess basic computer skills, and ability to learn new software for programming and diagnostics
• Required to read and comprehend complex and detailed work instructions, and mechanical or electrical blueprints/diagrams.
• Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment.
• The assembler completes and verifies their own work output.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Day hours. Pay range $15.00-18.00 per hour.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to:email@example.com