Our client a leader in the Commercial Construction industry specializing in custom countertops has an immediate direct hire opportunity for a Material Handler for day shift!
. Load and unload delivery trucks and containers, verify slab sizes and tag material.
• Inspecting and pulling all stone material, whether for customer viewing or production requirements.
• Maintain inventory and material locations.
• Inform Material Manager of any defects or problems with material received for inventory.
• Comply with all company safety standards.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Experience helpful but will train the right person with the right attitude!
• Overhead crane and forklift experience extremely helpful.
• Basic computer skills.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Benefits offered are as follows:Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K benefits, and Paid Time Off.
Pay: $13.00-15.00 per hour.