Quality Recruiting has an immediate CONTRACT to HIRE opportunity for a Construction Estimator!
WELCOME COLLEGE GRADS!!
The primary duties of the Construction Estimator as follows:
• Prepare and coordinate the preparation of full estimates for requested company projects
• Provide accurate cost analysis under specific deadlines
• Prepare cost and labor estimates for job opportunities
• Analyze all blue prints, specifications and proposals for new job opportunities
• Create standard quotes using internal pricing programs
• Request and expedite quotes for jobs from subcontractors
• Will work closely with management to ensure that all job cost are in-line with budget
• Analyze all material and labor cost to ensure that the company is profitable
• Other duties as assigned
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in construction management or equivalent work experience as an estimator
• Knowledge of structural steel, aluminum materials and aluminum extrusions
• Strong understanding of architectural and engineering principles with a familiarity of construction trades
• Ability to accurately interpret design intent drawings.
• Have an understanding of bid packages, bid documents and project manuals.
• Experience in developing itemized material list (or item codes).
• Knowledge of numbers, their operations and interrelationships including arithmetic, algebra and their applications
• Knowledge of inputs, outputs, raw materials, waste, quality control and techniques for the manufacturing of products
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and other estimating software.
• Ability to gather appropriate information in a timely manner
Pay: $20.00 per hour. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to:firstname.lastname@example.org