Quality Recruiting has multiple DIRECT HIRE opportunities for Collection Representatives with our client, a leading law firm who specializes in consumer debt collections!
Paid Training! Day hours!
The primary duties of the Collection Representatives are to manage delinquent loans to acceptable levels in accordance with our client’s goals and in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
The Collection Representatives will be providing financial counseling and implementing payment plans to bring the borrower’s loan status to current and continue a positive lending relationship.
The daily responsibilities are as follows:
1. The process involves generating outbound calls and also receiving inbound calls from customers who are setting up payment plans regarding consumer loans in default. These loans are primarily student loans, credit cards and consumer loans.
2.. Document all conversations and collection activity
4. Maintain a thorough knowledge of applicable State and Federal laws and regulations and Investor servicing guidelines
Qualifications are as follows for the Collections Representatives:
1. Minimum of one to two years in Collections in Banking, Credit Union, Collection Agency or Attorney firm.
2. Basic knowledge of the collection function and regulatory requirements
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
4. Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to overcome objections
Salary Range: $13.00 – 17.00 /hr. DOE.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org