Quality Recruiting has the following TEMP-HIRE opportunity for an AOI Programmer/Operator at an expanding electronics firm.
Pay up to $16.00/hr. Flexible day hours with potential overtime.
The primary duties are as follows:
• Perform equipment calibrations to ensure the equipment is operating within the manufacturers specifications.
• Work in conjunction with Process Engineering to optimize programs and processes to enhance throughput where possible.
• Create operating procedures for equipment and processes related to optical inspection.
• Work with equipment manufactures technical support group where needed to resolve equipment problems in a timely manner.
• Confers with engineering and manufacturing personnel to resolve equipment or programming problems.
• Ensure required materials and documentation is available prior to start of build
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• 4+ years’ experience in SMT electronic manufacturing.
• Ability to work independently to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Ability to read and comprehend assembly drawings, B.O.M’s and manufacturers component specifications.
• Ability to setup and maintain a properly structured program database.
• Extensive component identification skills.
• Must be very detailed oriented and diligent. Must be self-motivated.
• IPC-610 certified
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to:email@example.com