Quality Recruiting has an immediate opportunity for a Production Manager with a technical company!
The Manager is responsible for managing the hi-volume production activities including: scheduling production, inventory management and production employee supervision
The primary duties are as follows:
Overseeing (6) production technicians.
• Proactively plan capacity requirements and expansion with facilities organization to support customer demand.
• Support the development of all required product and process production specifications.
• Create Bill of Manufacturing and travelers for all volume production activities.
• Work to ensure compliance and maintain ISO 9001 certification program.
• Report job status and results.
• Manages Shipping and Receiving functions.
• Planning and raw material purchasing including inventory control.
• Develop a standard costing system, materials, WIP, and finished goods inventory systems in coordination with finance department.
• Evaluation of need, selection and hiring of manufacturing personnel.
• Vendor selection and evaluation for production related materials
• Implement and maintaining MRP system.
• Bachelor Degree
• Five years or more experience in a high-tech, volume production environment.
• Experience with MRP systems, scheduling, document control and material flow required.
• ISO9001 or other Quality Control systems experience useful.
• Experience in an engineering environment or electronics industry.
Day hours. Pay $75,000.00 -95,000.00 yearly, depending on experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document.