Quality Recruiting has an immediate direct hire opportunity for an Account Manager in the Buffalo region!
Our client a leader in Document Solutions and Services in the upstate New York territory is seeking a candidate who’s primary responsibilities are as follows:
Meeting sales and revenue goals for designated markets by developing, building, and strengthening long term relationships with clients. The account manager will also be responsible for meeting with potential clients who are looking for a document services partner. He/She is considered the expert with regards to all aspects of project management.
• Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
• Sell services from inception to delivery
• Cold calling and lead generation
• Manage quote creation, order processing and day-to-day client requests
• Share knowledge and lend support to other account managers at other locations as workload dictates
• Meet/exceed yearly quota set with managing partner
• Build and maintain a personal sales pipeline that shows the ability to meet quota
• Client project management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
• Basic math and computer knowledge
• Possess strong time management, communication, and critical thinking skills
• Minimum high school diploma, some college preferred
• 1-2 year’s successful sales experience in either digital print or technical sales.
• Valid Driver’s License/clean driving record
• Reliable vehicle to sell and manage territory within (20) miles surrounding Utica.
Base up to $40,000 yearly depending on experience. Up to $20,000 commission yearly.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Jackie@qrservices.com.