Quality Recruiting, Rochester, NY
Quality Recruiting has a TEMP-HIRE opportunity for an Accounting/ Administrative Assistant with an Engineering firm in Victor.
The primary duties are as follows:
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of internal telephone system, MS Outlook, Calendar Manager, MS Office software to support (5) locations and over (100) employees
• Work proficiently with Accounting documents and systems
• Respond to client, vendor and employee inquiries in a courteous manner.
• Accounts Payable invoice entry
• Process employee expense reports
• Review insurance certificates
• Categorize job related documents
• Electronic filing
Candidate must possess MS Office and general accounting experience, knowledge of accounting procedures, and be proficient in data entry and relevant computer programs. Confidentiality, and effective communication for interaction with a variety of customers, vendors and other employees will contribute to your success with our client.
Associates degree in Accounting or 1-2 years accounting work experience.
Summer hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Pay up to $20.00 per hour.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in a Word document to: email@example.com